Friday, April 17, 2009

Valentines Day in NYC

This update is way past due. Helida and I went to NYC for Valentine's Day (2 months ago). We stayed at a hotel at Times Square. Although it was great to spend a weekend in NYC, it was even better since we met Brian and Caroline Adams (from Australia). Brian attended a conference during the days we were there, so Caroline, Helida and I spent the days visiting various sites around the city. Here are some photos from our trip. I don't know how to organize the pictures so these are in random order.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Whew - for a second I thought that was you Ward in the cowboy outfit -Hahaa!
YAY! Welcome back to blogging!
What a fun Valentines day trip. It was fun to catch up with you for a minute as we were coming back from San Diego - Caitlyn was so nice to proxy text for me. She is still trying to figure out how you know your cat is gay - lol!!

Ali said...

Looks like fun! Glad you two could get away for a little bit.

Keli said...

I am trying not to compare Valentines Days...but...you win! Looks like a great time!